All work is guaranteed. 24 Hour Service.
0161 776 9832
Most Effective Flea Control Includes Professional Treatment of the Premises
Reasons why premises treatment is essential after any flea infestation:
- A flea can jump vertically 18 cm and horizontally 33 cm.
- There are over 63 species of fleas in the UK.
- Dog and cat fleas can be transferred to humans.
- Even after treating a dog or cat for fleas, there are still eggs present anywhere the dog or cat may have been; on carpeting, floors and bedding in your Shuttleworth home just to name a few.
- Theoretically, after one infestation lasting only three days, your Shuttleworth home can have any where from 300 to 2000 eggs left behind to hatch and continue the flea’s life cycle.
- An average female flea can lay 30-40 eggs per day.
- Flea bites are quite similar to those of a mosquito, but last up to two itchy weeks.
- Fleas bites can carry diseases, and anaemia can be a common ailment after a flea infestation..
Flea control removal treatment must go beyond just treating the dog and cat fleas, and also include the areas in which the cat and dog live, walk, eat and sleep. In addition to obvious housekeeping duties like vacuuming carpeting and washing bedding, one must consider professional treatment.
Even though it may at first appear convenient and less costly to try to treat an infestation on your own, in the long run, do it yourself sprays and products are not effective for the complete elimination of fleas. Professional Shuttleworth flea control removal treatment is truly the most efficient and cost effective treatment for all types of fleas.