Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Congleton Rat Control Services
Anyone who has dealt with a Congleton rat infestation or confronted a wild rat knows that these pests are not like the tame rats sold in pet shops. Intelligent and aggressive, wild rats can cause health and safety issues in the home, create unsanitary conditions and be very difficult to get rid of. Which pest control treatment to use to get rid of rats is something experts like Young's Pest Control can figure out and use to solve the problem.
Rats are unsanitary, especially if they are building nests and leaving accumulations of droppings around the house. They can also be destructive. One of humanity's oldest pests, rats cause a number of health and safety issues:
- Rats can bite with surprising force and cause a non-trivial amount of damage when they do so, as well as possibly transmitting disease or infecting the wound with bacteria.
- Rats can carry fleas, which can, in turn, carry diseases that affect people. Pets, of course, can also be infested with the fleas.
- Many viral and bacterial diseases are transmitted through rat droppings.
- Rat droppings, hair and dander can trigger allergies or asthma attacks in susceptible people and contaminate the food that rats have gotten into.
- Rats chew on wiring and can remove the insulation from electrical cables, creating a shock and fire hazard.
- Rats can damage wood and possibly weaken building structure or create larger holes that additional pests can get in through.
Young's Pest Control offers some of the finest pest control treatment services in Britain, including Congleton rat control services. Get rid of rats by relying on their expert services and experience using live traps, kill traps, poisons and any other needed techniques safely and skillfully.
Live traps and kill traps are only effective for Congleton rat control if they are properly set up, baited and placed in area rats are likely to traverse, and live traps are only effective in certain circumstances. Likewise, the poison that is placed somewhere rats don't frequently visit won't work, and rat poison can be toxic to many other animals as well. Rats that are not killed right away can poison other animals that prey on them or can crawl off to die in an inaccessible spot and be difficult to dispose of. Avoiding risk to pets, children and wildlife are important while trying to get rid of a Congleton rat infestation, and the experts at Young's do it best.