Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Professional Lymm Pest Control - Every Time
An infestation of mice, rats, bees, wasps or birds in your home or place of business is unpleasant and can be dangerous to people and property. Getting rid of these pests is very difficult and hazardous if attempted by yourself and leaving the problem untreated could end up costing a great deal more than calling a reputable Lymm pest control company the first time.
Why do I need a Lymm pest removal service?
1. Rats and mice constantly search for food, water and shelter and often find this in domestic and commercial properties. In their search for food, they will burrow through wood, soft furnishings and even concrete ruining buildings and their contents in the process. They will also gnaw on electric cables which could start a fire. Their urine and feaces will contaminate everything they track along and can spread diseases like Rat-Bite Fever and Salmonellosis. Professional treatment is needed to make sure these rodents are humanely removed in an efficient manner.
2. Bees and wasps make nests in roof eaves, sheds and wall cavities. Multiple stings can cause severe pain and even death if a person is allergic to the venom. Wasps are aggressive and any behaviour that they see as threatening could cause wasps to attack. Calling an expert Lymm pest control company will ensure nest removal is safe and thorough.
3. Pigeons, seagulls and other birds in commercial buildings can cause damage to roof tiles and eaves. The bird droppings are very messy and spoil stock or equipment. It is possible that they spread e.coli and salmonella. Experienced Lymm pest control can get rid of the birds and make sure they do not return.
4. Squirrels, moles, foxes and rabbits can ruin out-buildings, gardens and fields if not kept under control with professional treatment.
5. Bed bugs, fleas, cockroaches and beetles are unpleasant to be around and their bites and stings may get infected. They reproduce incredibly quickly if not treated properly.
Why use Young’s Pest Control?
• We offer a 24-hour service seven days a week
• 1-hour emergency service if a quick response is needed
• Domestic and commercial pest removal service is available
• We can give you preventative advice
• Fixed-price treatment for wasp nests on offer
• All our staff are friendly, experienced and knowledgable
• Discreet service using unmarked vehicles
Call us on our 24-hour number or complete the online booking form and let us help you get rid of your pest problem once and for all.