Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Professional Malpas Mice Control
Mice can cause devastation and be the reason for problems in many domestic and commercial properties. They can be the reason for internal damage, external problems and the chewing of electrical wires which can lead to house fires. If you suspect a mice infestation, then you should act promptly by calling us.
One mouse can carry diseases such as Salmonella, Hantavirus and Lyme disease. Infestations are properly surveyed and dealt with efficiently by our professional team. Here at Young’s Pest Control, we are dedicated to ridding properties of pests that hinder our hectic everyday lives. Your home is your safe haven and having an infestation can leave you feeling invaded. The services we offer are prompt and effective so any signs of mice infestation are permanently erased both emotionally and physically.
We specialise in Malpas mice control and understand how promptly mice infestation jobs need to be completed.
Signs of Infestation
Tiny, spindle-shaped droppings, opened food-packets, nibbled and chewed cupboards/walls, oily blotches and smudges along walls, carcasses of deceased mice and damaged goods.
House Mouse Infestation (Mus musculus)
Breeding and Lifecycle:
- These mice produce 4-15 in every litter and have 6-9 litters per year.
- Mice are able to breed after 7-11 weeks of being born.
- A usual pregnancy period of three weeks before inception.
Where Mice Live and What They Like to Consume:
- Mice are extremely efficient climbers and can be found in high crevices.
- Their preferred food source is cereals.
- They will consume 2-3g over a 24 hour period but are content enough to survive without water. Nevertheless, if their food source is particularly dry, they will drink up to 4ml a day.
Field Mouse or Wood Mouse Infestation (Apodemus sylvaticus)
Lifecycle and Breeding:
- A field mouse has an average lifespan of around 2-3 months but has been known to survive as long as 21 months in the wild.
- They have a breeding season which commences in March/April and terminates around October/November. The pregnancy period of the average Field Mouse is around 24 days.
- Field mice have a pre-disposition to feed on the seed crop of certain trees such as beach, oak, sycamore and hawthorn.
- They will feed on small insects if other food sources are not readily available.
- They are known to protect their food for a certain time period before finally consuming it.
Before we undertake infestation jobs, we carry out a full survey on the property in order to establish the full extent of the problem. In essence, this will help us choose what treatment will be the most effective and give us the chance to discuss it with the customer. We also look for external entry points and reasons for the initial onset of the infestation.
Our team offer professional advice on Malpas mice control and mouse removal in order to avoid further infestations in the future. We centre our advice on sensible and proactive housekeeping throughout properties to ensure the prevention of further infestations. Furthermore, we provide equipment as part of future mice control/mouse control and talk through how to use them properly. Efficient mouse removal is our main priority so that you can return to a more comfortable household.