Need Help? Call us on 0161 776 9832 or drop us an email for expert pest control advice on how to identify pest infestations and help solve your problem.
Professional Wilmslow BumbleBee Control Services
No one wants to be stung by a bee, especially if they are allergic. Similarly, no one wants to put up with a constant buzzing noise coming from somewhere in the attic at all hours of the night. The best way to avoid these problems when a bumble bee nest is discovered is to call Young's Pest Control service and take advantage of their affordable pricing system to deal with the bumblebee removal problem as soon as possible.
Bumblebees are a group of bees distinguished by their slow, meandering - bumbling - flight patterns and fuzzy appearance. They are important for pollinating crops, flowers and wild plants, but can easily turn into a problem if they nest too close to busy areas. Hazards associated with bumble bees include many things:
- Painful stings. Bumblebee venom causes an uncomfortable burning sensation and swelling around the site of the sting.
- Serious allergic reactions that lead to anaphylactic shock without prompt medical intervention. Even people who have never reacted to a bee or wasp sting before can experience an allergic reaction.
- Irritating noises. Some species, especially tree bumblebees, like to nest in higher-up places, and a colony of several hundred bees will be active and noisy nearly all the time, causing stress and making it hard to sleep.
- Damage to structures and fire hazards. Large nests can damage the area where they are built, and abandoned nests or nests blocking heating or dryer vents can be a fire hazard.
There are also some indirect hazards associated with bumble bees, specifically with Wilmslow bumble bee control:
- Greater risk of being stung since the nest will be disturbed during treatment. Tree bumblebees particularly are very aware of vibrations that disturb the nest.
- Falling off a ladder, tree or rooftop while trying to approach a nest in a high-up place.
- Getting stuck or scraped while trying to approach a nest in a confined area like an attic.
- Accidental poisoning from off-the-shelf pesticides.
Without proper training, Wilmslow bumble bee control is dangerous may not even be effective. Wilmslow bumble bee nest removal done by professionals like the employees at Young's Pest Control is guaranteed to solve the problem. Professional training and quality safety gear keep experts safe. By simply picking up a phone, Young's customers turn Wilmslow bumble bee control from a difficult and dangerous task into an easy and effective one.