Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Getting Rid of Cockroaches with Professional Billinge Cockroach Control
Facts about cockroaches
- There are over 3,000 different species of cockroaches worldwide.
- A handful of these species are found in the UK. The two most common are the Oriental cockroach and German cockroach.
- They are nocturnal creatures so it is not common to see them in the daytime. In the night, if you suddenly turn on a light, you will see them run for cover and disappear in a few seconds.
- They hide in gaps and crevices inside buildings and can flatten themselves down to fit into small spaces.
- Cockroaches reproduce really rapidly - a female can lay as many as 240 eggs a month
- When there are lots of them in a small space, you can smell a horrible almond-like smell
- These insects can survive in water, climb vertically and fly
Should I be worried if I find a cockroach in my home?
These insects can pass on diseases to humans. They eat almost anything, including rubbish, decaying food and faecal matter and then they walk across kitchen surfaces tracking a trail of bacteria as they go. The insect bodies and their droppings harbour the germs that affect people. Sickness includes severe stomach upsets, similar to food poisoning, which is especially dangerous for children, the elderly and the sick.
DIY removal sprays and chemicals are available, but it is difficult to completely get rid of an infestation, so professional cockroach treatment is strongly recommended. Calling in the services of an experienced Billinge cockroach control company would make sure that your family are kept safe from the germs these insects bring into a home.
Young’s Pest Control offers a full range of services for both domestic and commercial premises. Call us for an appointment and we would be happy to help with advice on good practices regarding Billinge cockroach control. We will identify the type of insect present, and the best form of cockroach treatment to undertake, and suggest ways to prevent any future infestations from occurring.
Young’s are proud to offer a discreet and friendly service and we know the best Billinge cockroach control process to carry out. We can come around at a time that’s suitable for you and your needs, and the work carried out will be clean, quick and efficient. We use the most up to date Billinge cockroach control methods to make sure the job is done properly.