Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Hoylake Rat Control Specialists
Rats breed at an alarming rate and unless early action is taken to get rid of rats a Hoylake rat infestation will take hold opening the way for a great many health hazards that can affect both children and adults. Some of the most common diseases that can be attributed to rats are:
• rat bite fever
• rat urine can spread leptospirosis which may lead to liver or kidney problems
• hair shed by rats can also lead to quite severe allergic reactions
• bites or scratches by a rat flea can also be responsible for illnesses that may need
urgent medical attention.
For all these reasons it is vital professionals carry out pest control treatment. Youngs Pest Control is your local expert with solutions that solve the problem fast. We are just a local phone call away.
Among the many and varied pest control treatments we provide, rat removal ranks as one of the most called upon services. Early signs of a rat infestation include:
* droppings near to food or water sources
* chewed food containers, cardboard or plastic
* footprints found in little used areas that may accumulate dust
* chewed electrical cables.
Rats need to eat 10% of their body weight each day and drink 15ml or more of liquid. This is why the best preventative measure to get rid of rats is to ensure that all sources of food are packaged in sealed containers and stored securely.
The most common rats found in the UK are brown rats that grow to around ten inches in length. They can have between 3 and 6 litters a year and their young are ready to breed in around 11 weeks. The black rat is less common in the UK and a smaller species than the brown rat but it still breeds at the same alarming frequency.
Youngs Pest Control employs various Hoylake rat control methods, the choice of which depends on the level of infestation. All of our operatives are highly trained in all aspects of pest control treatment and can advise on methods that will avoid future problems including:
* sealing up possible rat runs
* blocking underground entries into the premises
* curing leaking water taps and pipes.
At the first sign of rat infestation or any other problem that requires pest control treatment, call Youngs Pest Control. Our highly trained technicians are fully equipped to deal with any rat related or pest control situation at competitive prices.
What price do you put on a pest free environment?