Wasp are great the pollinate the plants responsible for beautifying your lawn, producing your oxygen, and growing your food but they can be a real pest in the summer months in Manchester and all over the UK
If there seems to be loads of wasps flying around, consider exerting your control over some of the factors that encourage them.
- Cut down on the perfume. If you smell like flowers or sweets, you stand a good chance of attracting unwanted attention from the local wasp population.
- Always wear shoes outside. If you happen to step on a wasp, she will try to sting you — but can you blame her?
- Knock down vacant nests during the winter. This prevents wasps such as mud daubers from returning to the same construction in the spring
- Consider moving flowers away from the house, as wasps love these types of plants.
- Avoid wearing white and yellow when outdoors, as these colors often attract insects
- Cover your garbage can. This not only keeps the wasps out, it also keeps out the insects that wasps hunt.
Now the best way to control a wasp nest is to let us control it for a fixed price, why try and control the pest your self and get stung just ring 0161 776 9832 24-hours and let us control them for you