Bumble bees can be quite worrisome for any home or business owner faced with their innocent intrusion. These insects are easily confused with wasps due to the similarly bright colours that are displayed on their bodies, however, like most bees, the bumble bee body is not only smaller but furry.
More about the Bumble bee
- There are twenty four known types of bumble bees native to the UK.
- They hibernate in early autumn, and emerge in early spring.
- If they are in a place that may be dangerous to your loved ones, professional services ought to be called upon for careful bumble bee nest removal.
- The bumble bee and their nest structure are different from the honeybee. Handling is different for both, and best done professionally.
- They nest in underground locations mostly, but are fond of bird boxes and animal burrows, as well decking.
- The bumble bee is a very important pollinator for many different species of plants. This is why attempts should not be made to harm these creatures.
- They are not aggressive, but will sting repeatedly if threatened; this is another reason why bumble bee control must not be attempted by novices but by professional pest control services such as Young’s Pest Control.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience, Young’s Pest Control not only handles bumble bee nest removal, and bumble bee control but infestations from pests that carry typhus, and the bubonic plague such as:
- Grey Squirrel control and removal
- Mice infestation and control
- Rat infestation and control
Other areas of our service to you include:
- Bedbug control
- Woodworm treatment and removal
- Flea infestation treatment
At Young’s Pest control, we firmly acknowledge that the customer is first in every regard, so we make ourselves available to you twenty-four hours, seven days a week as a response system.
Why handle the day to day nuisance of these pests alone? Call Young’s Pest Control, and truly professional care will be brought right to your door.